Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ClixSense - Get Paid Every 30 Seconds


ClixSense is an elite pay to click website that pays it's members since February 2007. It is offering many ways to it's members to earn money.
After registering to ClixSense the first thing I am recommending to all is upgrading their membership. To upgrade your membership you should pay $14.95. At first look you will think that these money are much, but I promise you, you will back them for just one week if you follow my advices. If you can't afford it then don't worry you will still make money as a free member.
If you are upgraded member and some of your referrals from the first level upgrade you will earn $2. ClixSense also pay in 8 levels deep $1 for every upgraded member.
As an upgraded member you are getting much more ads. Even if you don't refer much people you will earn good money.
Register clicking here and send me email on howtomakemoneyonlineplace@gmail.com, I will send you my report for getting easy referrals. After you make at least $1 I will consider that you are serious about ClixSense I will upgrade your membership for free.


Payments Proof

2 comments: